Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, submit a comment to our website, fill out a form, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, apply to join our Creator’s Club/Influencer Program, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, username and any other information you choose to provide.
Information About Your Use of the Services
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect some information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system, and version.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Provide and manage your participation in our Creator’s Club and Influencer Programs, including compensating you where applicable;
- Communicate with you about products, games, services, offers, and events offered by tinyBuild and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of tinyBuild and others;
- Improve the Services and provide content, or features that we think will be of interest to our users; and
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to this information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of tinyBuild or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among tinyBuild and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices or www.youronlinechoices.eu if you a resident of the European Economic Area. For more information on how Google uses data when you use our Sites, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, or any other URL Google may provide from time to time
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
Retribution Games based in Australia and we process and store information in the U.S. and other countries. Therefore, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
If you are in the European Economic Area, we intend to provide adequate protection for the transfer of personal data to countries outside of the EEA through a series of intercompany agreements based on the Standard Contractual Clauses authorized under EU law. You are entitled to obtain a copy of these agreements by contacting us using the contact information below.
You may update or correct certain information about you at any time by logging into your account, or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a request. If you wish to deactivate your account or delete information about you, please email us at email@example.com but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from tinyBuild by following the instructions in those emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you nonpromotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
European Economic Area
If you are in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data.
Legal Basis for Processing
If you are in the EEA, when we process your personal data we will only do so in the following situations:
We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you. For example, we use personal data about you to accurately bill you, to process payments (through a third-party payment processor) for your use of our Services, and to provide the Service you have requested.
We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to communicate with you about changes to our Services, to provide, secure, and improve our Services, and to track usage of our Services to better understand how they are being used. Additionally, we may use personal data about you to send you promotional communications and news about gaming updates
We have your consent to do so. For example, if we intend to change the way we process personal data that you have already provided to us, in a material way, we will request your consent before doing so. If you process your personal data based on consent, you have right to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at the point of contact listed at the end of this policy.
We have a legal obligation to process your personal data. For example, we may need to retain certain personal data to comply with our recordkeeping and retention requirements or we may need to retain certain sales information to comply with applicable law.
Data Subject Requests
If you are in the EEA, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, contacting us at email@example.com
We store the information we collect on you for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which we originally collected it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
Question or Complaints
If you are in the EEA and have a concern about our processing of personal data that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/items.
2/11 Western Ave
CHERMSIDE, QLD 4032 AUSTRALIA